Thursday, August 9, 2012

Las Vegas Summer 2012: Haagen Dazs at Fashion Mall

While shopping around Fashion Mall in Las Vegas, we decided to pop by the food court for a quick stop at Haagen Dazs for a snack to cool off from all the walking that we've been doing. We don't exactly have a Haagen Dazs store/stall/kiosk here in Vancouver, but I'm sure it would be cool if we had one! They had a couple of flavors for you to choose from but what caught my eye was the ad behind the counter that said "Sweet Balsamic Strawberry Ice Cream"! I super love strawberry balsamic especially on salads or steaks (Yes.. I use mine as a dipping sauce for steaks! No judging!). However by the time I finally decided on what flavor I wanted,  I didn't know that my mom had already ordered an ice cream for me (super fail). She did get me strawberry.. just not strawberry balsamic.. but no sweat! It was still good! I mean it's still better than nothing right?






Cookies and Cream
Strawberry


Haagen-Dazs on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment